Saturday, October 24, 2009

The squat toliet


One week into my trip to thailand and I can officially say I have conquered the squat toliet! If you dont know what this is, please google it and think of me. There are two pads for your feet and a porceline hole, thats about it folks. Although, thanks to tourists it is not everywhere it certainly does exist and I have used it more than a handfull of times by now. When you do find a normal toliet, toliet paper is out of the question because for some reason thailand hasnt figured out what to do with the stuff in their sewage system. So there is always a paper basket beside the toliet for the used stuff, yum yum!
PS- for your viewing pleasure I have now uploaded photos to my blog, although not one of me on the squat toliet sorry.

No comments:

Post a Comment